Thursday, September 13, 2012

Hand-stamped wrapping paper.



September is a month of birthdays for us. I'm a little behind, but have been trying to catch up this week. I selected a few small things to send to a faraway friend before realizing I somehow have no wrapping paper, bags, or boxes in this house (a rare thing!).

Yesterday everyone was calm enough to allow me a tiny sliver of time to create-and I used it to get on the floor with some pieces of plain brown packing paper, a pencil eraser, and a black ink pad.



So simple, fun, and addicting! If I had been able to locate my exacto I could've changed things up by cutting the eraser into a triangle or something similar. What about you? Have you ever improvised when it comes to wrapping gifts?

4 comments:

  1. that looks so chic and elaborated! thanks a bunch for sharing, I think I might make my own soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Randi! I would have never guessed that it was hand-stamped with a pencil eraser!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful + simple idea! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! Thank you for sharing it with our readers. I always love having other PNWers on the site.

    ReplyDelete