Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Happy Mail 04: Take Care


The transition from winter to spring can be taxing. Here in the Pacific Northwest, we have to wait a while for the actual, real arrival of spring. A beautiful, sunny day will pop up occasionally to give us hope, but then it's back to rain and gloom for a days at a time.

I put together a little care package of a few of my go-to products for this time of year and sent it off to the happy mail winner last week.



For cracked hands: Aveda Hand Relief
For chapped lips: Smith's Rosebud Salve
For a little pick me up on windy days: Ticket Kitchen Hot Chocolate on a stick
For extra pampering: Aura Cacia Peppermint essential oil. I love to put a few drops of this on the shower floor before turning on the water! It can also be added to the bath, homemade cleaning products, and mixed with a carrier oil and used on the skin.



Are the signs of spring popping up where you are?


1 comment:

  1. Peppermint oil on the shower floor sounds lovely! I live 15 minutes outside of Portland, OR. I understand about waiting for real spring. The sunny days are such a tease!

    ReplyDelete